How to Become a Successful and Practical Project Manager: Project Planning, is designed for aspiring project managers and project team members wanting to get more involved in managing projects.
This project management training course is structured around the premise that all projects have a beginning, a middle and an end and that all successful projects follow a standardised project management methodology.
Learn how to plan your projects using simple, repeatable processes guided by an easy to implement project management methodology.
Enhance your career prospects, supercharge your project planning skills and bring all your projects to successful conclusions – in time, under budget and to the delight of your key stakeholders.
- Learn all the processes needed to complete the project planning phase of your project making sure all aspects of project execution and closing are included
- Discover a project management methodology that is easy to implement, manage and control
- Download a complete set of the only document templates you will ever need to manage your projects successfully
Become a successful and practical project manager by introducing My Practical Project Management Methodology into your projects today so that you can plan, implement and bring all your projects to a successful conclusion.
You will learn the processes and techniques used during the project planning phase of every successful project
This training course will teach you:
- How to initiate a project correctly with a sponsor and an approved project assignment
- How to identify the key stakeholders and engage with them to make sure they are on your side
- How to identify your key project team members
- How to make sure all the project scope is included in the scope of work
- How to define your project organisation
- How to develop your project schedule through activity sequencing and duration estimating
- How to identify the critical path through a project network diagram
- How to estimate project costs and convert the costs into a time phased cost baseline, a budget
- How to manage a risk identification workshop and identify the risks involved in the project
- How to “plan-in” quality into your project
- How to develop your procurement strategy for all the goods and services you will need to buy
- How to decide what information is to be distributed to what stakeholder at what times
The course consists of:
- Video presentations
- Easy to do quizzes to keep your attention alive
- Complete set of downloadable document templates
Sign Up Now And get 50% discount off the list proice
See you on the inside…
Jeb Riordan, PMP